Crossbody Bag: Moxie Made // GlamSquad Travel Size Hairspray // Tarte ShapeTape Concealer in Light Medium // Sunglasses (currently wearing THESE on repeat!) // Slip Silk Hair Ties // Perfect Bar // GrandeLips Lipstick in Desert Peak // DUO Black Eyelash Glue // Portable Speaker // Airpods // iPhone Charger // Listerine Strips
When it comes to what I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT in my bag, well, the list is a little long.
Because most of my days begin early and end far past dinner, I never know what I might need on hand. I rarely switch out my handbags (currently renting THIS ONE from Bag, Borrow, or Steal!)…with the exception of traveling! So here’s a quick laundry list of what I grab to have on the go during my typical day:
- Travel Size Hairspray: Generally, I’m not particular about the brand….its whatever I have on hand. I will use this throughout the day to give some oomph to my locks, or to use on my clothes if I am having a static issue!
- Tarte ShapeTape Concealer: Out of all the concealers I have tested, I continue to reach for this one consistently!
- Sunglasses: Whether its traveling in the car, sitting on a patio for lunch or happy hour, or hiding my puffy eyes on the way to the gym, I can’y live without sunnies!
- Silk Hair Ties: I use to never keep hair ties on hand, but this Texas weather has caused me to want to pull my hair back on more than one occasion recently! I love these particular ones because they wont crease or damage your hair!
- Perfect Bar: I reach for these for lunch on the go or a quick pre-workout snack all the time! My favorite flavor is the Peanut Butter with Dark Chocolate Chips & they stay fresh out of the refrigerator up to 7 days!
- GrandeLips Lipstick in Deert Peak: This is a great shade for me that I can use to touch up my lips or apply a couple swipes to my cheeks for some quick color!
- DUO Black Eyelash Glue: After about the 5th time of having to stop at a drugstore around 6pm to reapply a lash that has been on since 9am, I finally got smart and started carrying glue with me everywhere I go!
- Portable Speaker: I actually purchased this a stocking stuffer gift for my boyfriend and once I saw how much he loved it, I went back and got one for myself. You can sync this to your phone and use it as a speaker phone, or play music, too!
- Airpods: If there’s one thing that makes me feel naked to leave at home, its these! These make it so easy to take calls & listen to music no matter if I am working from my laptop at a coffee shop, browsing Target, or even grocery shopping.
- iPhone Charger: Nothing will make you a social hero like being the one who has a charger on hand!
- Listerine Strips: Always gotta hide that coffee breath!
What items can you not live without and always keep in your bag?! Let me know in the comments below!