Photos courtesy of: ABC News
Mondays are tough….like really, really tough. But at least on Monday, you are caught up on sleep, feeling as positive as ever about the week ahead, & probably convinced yourself to work out in the morning (which won’t happen again until, well, next Monday.)
But to us, Wednesday is where the real struggle lives. You’re halfway through the work week, & probably seeing it half empty rather than half full. Your positivity has slowly diminished, & the only way to keep your head above water is by dreaming of the weekend. And even if the weekend still feels like galaxies away, here are 5 ways to enjoy your hump day:
- Wine Wednesday is a REAL thing, & for us, it is HIGHLY encouraged.
- Wednesday is the best day to get the greatest deals on flights. Before you book that weekend getaway, be sure to check out Expedia, Priceline, JetBlue, & Travelocity
- Already planning your weekend dinner & drink plans? Call the restaurant on Wednesday to score the best available reservations.
- Remember that you just have to hold it together for one more day because Thursday is ABC/Shonda Rhimes’ #TGIT! And if you needed any excuse to binge watch anything else, be sure to catch up on her latest seasons of Scandal, How to Get Away with Murder, & Greys Anatomy!
- AND…..well, if you’re reading this after noon, you’re already over the hump!