Top: Zara, old (Similar HERE & HERE); Culottes: Zara (Similar HERE & HERE); Heels: Stuart Weitzman; Clutch: kate spade; Earrings: Gorjana; Gold Love Bangles: Accessory Concierge; Watch: Michele; Ring: Bauble Bar; Sunglasses: Sicky’s
Is there really anything more classic & chic than the combination of black & white?! Besides being completely timeless & simple for any person to pull off, it’s the ultimate, fashionable duo that’s ALWAYS on trend.
Culottes have made a recent return to the shopping racks in a lot of stores….but don’t let them scare you! They can be supremely flattering if worn correctly, and assuming that you find a pair that fits you well!
Some tips to shopping culottes:
- Find a pair that hits at your natural waist. This will stretch out your frame and make your legs appear deceivingly long.
- Look for them to hit at the smallest part of your calf.
- Go for a pair that has some stretch because you want them to be shapely on your hips and tush!
- Try on ALOT of pairs before you settle. When experimenting with a new trend, you can’t expect that all brands will look or fit the same (kinda like jeans & swimsuits!)
- Be playful with a print….they are culottes for crying out loud, so don’t take them seriously & over think the styling!
Have you branched out and made the culotte plunge yet?!
Photos by SukiLynn